Who doesn’t love chocolate? Or truffles? Or anything decadent and delicious?
There’s probably a reason why chocolate (besides roses) are the main go-to gifts on Valentine’s Day, because everyone loves them 🙂
And when you pair rich and creamy chocolate with coffee that tastes like chocolate, it’s heavenly. So, since Valentine’s Day is around the corner, I thought it would be great to have an indulgent, not-so-healthy giveaway. Because it’s ok to have treats once in a while!
Enter Godiva Coffee.
When the folks at Godiva contacted me and asked if I’d be willing to host a giveaway for their specialty coffee and chocolate, I thought it would be perfect for this week. Everyone knows that Godiva chocolate is amazing, but I was surprised how delicious their coffee is as well.
I’m not usually a flavored coffee drinker, but their specialty coffee had the perfect hints of roasted almonds, raspberry and chocolate that it still tasted like coffee without overpowering it with sweet flavors.
And now one of you has the opportunity to win Godiva’s chocolate and coffee, just in time for Valentine’s Day!
One lucky reader will receive:
- One bag of Dark Chocolate Raspberry Coffee: Inspired by Godiva’s rich Double Chocolate Raspberry Truffle with its raspberry puree and creamy dark chocolate ganache. $10
- One bag of Roasted Almond Coffee: Inspired by Godiva’s favorite nut truffles, with its creamy roasted almond butter surrounded by milk chocolate.
- A gift box of Godiva Coffee and Milk Chocolate Gems: Made in the spirit of our rich Milk Chocolate truffle, this medium roast coffee has an irresistibly creamy flavor. Paired with Godiva Belgian Chocolate Gems.
Now, the important part – To Enter: You can enter in one of three ways –
- Subscribe to The Picky Eater via RSS or via email
- Follow me on Twitter (@pickyeaterblog)
- Like The Picky Eater on Facebook
Then post a comment here letting me know which option above you chose. If you already are a subscriber, follower, or like The Picky Eater on Facebook, just leave a comment indicating that – it will count as one entry.
This giveaway will be open until Monday, February 13th at 11:59pm PST. I will be selecting the winner at random (via random.org) and will contact them via email. I’ll be announcing the winner on Tuesday, February 14th. Happy early Valentine’s Day everyone!