Hi Everyone! In celebration of summer, this month’s giveaway is a little more indulgent than usual 🙂
It is brought to you by Theo Chocolate – one of my absolute favorite chocolate companies out there! Their chocolate is: organic, fair-trade, non GMO, and they work closely with cocoa bean farmers throughout the world to ensure the highest quality beans and ethical business practices possible.
Their dark chocolate bars are REAL dark chocolate: Their 85% dark bar has only 3 ingredients (cocoa beans, sugar, ground vanilla bean) and 7g sugar for half of a HUGE bar. And their 70% dark bar has only 4 ingredients (cocoa beans, sugar, cocoa Butter, ground vanilla bean) and 13g sugar for half of a bar. Now that’s dark chocolate I can get behind!
And now, one lucky reader has the opportunity to win a huge prize pack of Theo’s chocolate including:
- (1) 65% Dark Chocolate Demeter-certified organic Bar (biodynamic certified sugar + cocoa)
- (1) Forbidden Rice 65% Dark Chocolate Demeter-certified organic Bar
- (1) 70% Orange Dark Chocolate Bar
- (1) 70% Dark Chocolate Salted Almond Bar
- (1) Kid’s Crunch Bar
- Theo’s Coconut Bites
To Enter: You can enter in one of five ways (each option below counts as a separate entry):
- Sign up for my free, monthly newsletter (it has healthy recipes and tips – no annoying ads plus you’ll get a free healthy meal plan when you sign up!)
- Subscribe to The Picky Eater via RSS or via email
- Like The Picky Eater on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter (@pickyeaterblog)
- Follow me on Pinterest
Then post a comment here for each option above that you chose.
This giveaway will be open until Sunday, June 28th at 11:59pm PST. I’ll be selecting the winner at random (via random.org) and will contact them via email. I’ll be announcing the winner in the comments of this post on Monday, June 29th.
Yay for chocolate in the summertime! 🙂