Stonyfield Farms has long been one of my favorite companies, not just because their yogurt tastes great, is organic and all-natural (no ingredients you can’t pronounce), but also because they’re on a mission to change how we think about food in America. Stonyfield’s mission is to promote healthy and organic food, sustainability and the viability of local, family farms. So when they contacted me to do an awesome giveaway for all of you, I was thrilled to be a part of it!
This giveaway from Stonyfield Farms is for their “Summer in a Box” and Oikos Greek Yogurt.
One lucky reader will win this entire package which includes:
- Two coupons for free Stonyfield Frozen Yogurt Bars in two delicious flavors: Gotta Have Vanilla, and After Dark Chocolate. These bars, made with organic milk, are dipped in rich dark chocolate, and contain four live and active cultures, keeping you healthy while enjoying a sweet treat.
- Five coupons for free Oikos Greek Yogurt: this rich, creamy yogurt is packed with protein, 100% organic and all-natural, has 6 active live cultures (for a healthy gut), is gluten-free and kosher, and is packed with Calcium and Vitamin D
- Badger After-Sun Balm: A certified organic treat for sun-parched skin. Made with moisturizing plant butters and infused with soothing Blue Tansy and Lavender to make your skin feel smooth and leave you feeling calm.
- Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream: This new 100% natural moisturizer is perfect for combination skin. Formulated with extracts of melissa (lemon balm), it smells like fresh squeezed lemonade. Additionally, extracts of anthyllis, carrot, witch hazel and English daisy soothe, soften and even the complexion so shine is controlled and skin is moisturized.
- Tom’s of Maine: Simply White, the first and only clinically proven natural whitening toothpaste to earn an ADA seal, helps bring back the natural beauty of your smile. The Daily Moisture Body Bar has an ultra-rich bar soap formula that contains premium moisturizing olive oil, natural vitamin E and leaves your skin clean and fresh. Beautiful Earth Deodorant works to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and its natural, refreshing fragrance helps mask odor.
- Free coupon for Uncle Matt’s Organic Lemonade and Juices: By buying Uncle Matt’s fresh fruit and juice you’re helping more than 20 small growers that make up their family of farms. That’s one of the reasons they’re proud to be family owned and organically grown.
Now the important part:
To Enter: You can enter in one of three ways –
- Subscribe to The Picky Eater via RSS or via email
- Follow me on Twitter (@pickyeaterblog)
- Like The Picky Eater on Facebook
Leave a comment letting me know which option above you chose along with your thoughts on what organic means to you, or how you’re incorporating organic into your summer choices. Note – if you already are a subscriber, follower, or like The Picky Eater on Facebook, just leave a comment indicating that – it will count as one entry.
This giveaway will be open until Thursday, July 28th at 11:59pm PST. I will be selecting the winner at random (via random.org) and will contact them via email. I’ll be announcing the winner on Friday, July 29th. Be sure to enter today–this giveaway is amazing!